Tuesday 29 April 2014

Modelling

I've been practising some modelling and texturing in Softimage for the past few weeks. Started off with a model plane/spaceship hybrid, following a tutorial and then modifying it to add some extra detail and the textures.


I wanted to create a work area for the model, basing it off the desk in my room. I added in some other models, such as the toy robot, the lamp and the paint materials and then experimented with the light coming in through the gaps in the blinds.



To push this model further I decided to model my own bedroom, with the desk as above. I made some small modifications, such as changing the look of the box where the TV sits, to add some extra colour to the room.


I modelled up a pair of hands, rigged them using GEAR and then animated them clapping.







No comments:

Post a Comment